Thursday, April 26, 2018

TODAY'S FREEBIE IN HONOR OF MOMMY


I'm aware that both publications say that you can give it away and then it says, you can't give it away. This is me telling you that you are free to share the freebies I'm giving away in honor of my mother. Please by all means, she would have wanted you to share. So share!

That being said, I'm still working on the strategy for my launch. This is so exciting and we're making a lot of progress. Don't wanna give away too many details just yet, but I'm absolutely elated at the mountains God is moving in my life.

Found some peace at the horse stable today. Such powerful beasts, but I find them to be a joyful source of relaxation. Someday I will have my own, but until then, volunteering to help the horsies get some exercise from time to time will have to suffice. 

I started writing this post back in 2012. The time has come to post it. I love Jill Scott and I knew from the moment I heard, "Hate On Me" for the first time that, it was going into rotation on my playlist. The instruments, her delivery, the passion, the lyrics... she ever so eloquently tells haters not to be mad. Don't hate, but this is my favorite Jill Scott performance. Enjoy...







No comments:

Post a Comment