Monday, July 16, 2018

Coming Soon -- Happy Parents Day!

Mother didn't approve of some of the teen aged friends you kept company with?  Mines didn't either. The solution was to pray that the Lord would bless me with some new Christian friends. When the One and Only True and Living decided to answer my mothers’ prayers, I never imagined how different it would be to share true Christian camaradery. 

It's peaceful, generous trustworthy and most importantly, a spiritual experience. Prior to meeting my BFF Sister-in-Christ, I never imagined what it would be like to have a friend that never stabbed me in the back. Today, I can't help thinking about how God has used her in my life. She's taught me patience, peace and generosity. Proving time and time again that it's much better to give than receive. 

She's encouraged me to provide foster care and possibly help keep a brother and sister together. Which means, I'll probably lean on her more than ever before, but I'm blessed beyond measure to know that she'll be there to help me raise the children in the way, which they should go.

What I find ironic today is how easily it is to compare pertinent dates with birthdays. According to my social media experience, I've got two birthdays I need to recognize today.
Ms. Deb is my Christian BFF's mother
Today is also Gilbert's wedding day. We grew up together.

Last but not least I want to thank who's ever idea it was to get married on Gilbert's birthday. Dude get's double whammy for taking care of his family all year long. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Sloan!

In the meantime, I have both families on my permanent prayer list. So is Maryann Rodriguez for the loss of her father. My heart goes out to Vera and Kevin for their loss. 

In the midst of our loss I want to thank God for my parents and I want to thank all those whom are raising their children as single parents. 

So the plan was to launch at least a landing page today in honor of my parents, but it looks like this day is just about gone.







Mr. & Mrs. MyParents

Wow! It's already 12:01 AM. A new day. It's Monday so enjoy the rest of your week!


Thanks for your prayers. Smooches! Love you all!

#HappyParentsDay
#CelebrateParentsDay
#WomenOfGreatPrice
#ParentsDay
#The90DayBible



What are your thoughts? Please comment on our Facebook page 
and feel free to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment